Friday 25 September 2009

Update 8

Well the progress on the chapter hasn't come along (yet), but that's because I haven't had time to sit down and work on it yet, which I'll get to once I finish updating my blogs.

HOWEVER, I have started to work on the setting and storyline for the second book in the series, mainly getting characters straight and worked out, not to mention trying to think of names for all of them.

I'm very hopeful I'll get the chapter finished and ready for a few people to preview as soon as possible, progress is slow currently due to me only really having time to write it Friday nights, and sometimes Saturday nights, depending how my weekend goes. At the end of October that will all change though as I'll be getting my laptop! :D Hooray!

I'll be dedicating most of my free time to working on the second book now, and trying to work out where to go with Rin's Crime, maybe if that starts taking off it might get somewhere. But I also have to fit in learning guitar and getting more knowledge into the various languages I'm learning. I'll get there though! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment