Friday 18 September 2009

Update 7

Well as mentioned in Myspace I've received demand for a sample chapter, so I shall deliver. I'll try and dedicate more time to getting that one finished, might take a while though, plus I'll get it copyrighted but that's not a major hassle.

I've made a start on Chapter 1 and I'm pleased with it so far, but part of me is worrying if it will be well-received, the last thing I want is to pour my heart and soul into this project only for it to fall flat. I suppose if that does happen at least I'll have the memories of the wonderful (in my eyes at least) world I created from my own imagination.

I suppose it's all down to me putting my very best effort in and hoping it succeeds, at least I know the idea sounds good to the people I've told about it, so that's a boost at least.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to it! I wouldn't worry at all - it's a great project to embark upon, I think.
    Oooh, a sample chapter!!

    ReplyDelete