Friday 11 September 2009

Update 6

Still in a bit of a buzz from having finished the storyline in all honesty, I'm really excited about this project beyond belief!

As I mentioned on the Myspace update, I'm going to set a time to sit down and read through my entire storyline as I'm sure there are a few inconsistencies I need to clear up, perhaps some things I've mentioned in the beginning and forgotten about or some things I bring up later on but haven't mentioned at the start.

That kind of thing, always annoys me when I read a story that's full of ideas that lead nowhere, and I doubt many people like reading books with loads of loose ends throughout. So by proof-reading the storyline I'll be ensuring everything ties up the way I'm wanting it to.

Also need to get the troublesome start out of the way, need to get a really good beginning going to captivate readers otherwise it has a danger of flopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment