Friday 4 September 2009

Update 5

What an eventful week this has been, absolutely astounding!

Last weekend the map received some more work and is now taking a more defined shape, most of the regions have been outlined at least and some more detail has been added, it's still quite a way from being completed, not to mention the close-up maps for the individual books. But some progress is always better than no progress, and there'll be plenty of time between now and the end of the writing to get it finished, not to mention some cover art drawn up too.

Speaking of the end of things, Friday marked a very important moment. While on my lunch break I finally finished the entire storyline of Book 1, meaning that it is now completely ready to be written in full! I haven't been this excited about writing in a very long time, it does bring a small challenge though, all my work is on the PC, the notes were kept on my PDA and transferred to the PC usually every day. But I'll have to do all the writing on the PC, and I don't get much time at present to get on the PC, not to mention it takes ages to boot up and all, so the main writing will be progressing very slowly until I can get my laptop, enabling me to write on the go wherever I am.

Now that the storyline is finished I'll get to work on writing up a synopsis and getting it copyrighted before posting it up for everyone to read, I'll hopefully have that done before the next update or very soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment