Friday 28 August 2009

Update 4!

Things have been going very well for this book I have to say, I've pretty much got everything down for the storyline, just a couple of major events to get through and I'll be at the end of Book 1, all the ideas for the events are still in my head, so I'm just needing to pluck the best ones and put them to paper. It's looking like my next update will be saying that the book is ready to be started or has already been started. Here's hoping!

Now, something I was told was that I don't have any information on what this book is about, so here you go, a little taste of what to expect.

The Cycle of Corruption is a series of books currently planned as a trilogy but if I develop more ideas then I can easily add more books to the series. The setting is somewhat of a traditional fantasy world, the swords and sorcery kind that is. The book focuses heavily around dragons rather than humans, centred largely around a single dragon's life and the journey he goes through, from his birth to some very significant parts of his life that may just change the fate of the world.

1 comment:

  1. This is my favourite one so far...sounds promising. And I like dragons :-)

    ReplyDelete