Friday 30 October 2009

Update 13

Well, definitely had a lot more progress than lately with this project, the sample chapter from Heart of Corruption has been completed, proof-read and sent out to a few people. Hopefully I'll get some feedback on the chapter to see if my direction is true or not. Good and bad feedback would be best really, so I can see where I went right and where needs improvement.

On another note, I've finished the storyline for Book 2 today! Wasn't expecting it but I got to an excellent finishing point, ends on a nice cliff-hanger to keep interest going for the third book. Speaking of which, I'll begin the storyline for the third book later on, there are a few more projects in the mean time that I would like to finish before this, besides which, I have a lot to keep me occupied on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment