Friday 9 October 2009

Update 10

Well this week hasn't exactly gone as planned, I've pretty much gotten nothing done apart from advancing the storyline of book 2, mainly due to feeling so terrible starting Sunday and only just started recovering on Thursday.

The sample paragraphs didn't get written sadly, but there's nothing to do this weekend so I'll make a load of notes to myself to create those samples to be posted so as to keep fans interested, I know it's probably very boring to just read updates all the time, but as soon as my laptop (eventually) arrives I'll be able to produce a lot more work in a shorter time.

I'll make it my upmost priority over the weekend to get those paragraphs finished, after all this time of following I think my followers deserve at least a small preview of what's to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment