Friday 16 October 2009

Update 11

As I mentioned in my Status update, I might not be able to do an update next week due to time constraints while in Germany, I'll do my best but at least you'll know what's going on if you don't see anything next weekend.

As for the status of Cycle of Corruption 2, it's coming along very well, I've even managed to surprise myself, while writing I created a character on the spot and even named them immediately, something which I usually have great difficulty with. On the subject of names I've now gotten a name for all characters involved in the book, granted I borrowed some nice-sounding names from foreign languages but they sounded fitting. ;)

As far as progress is concerned I think the storyline is about 80% or so complete now, which means it'll soon be time to shift my focus to another storyline. Thankfully I'll be taking my laptop to Germany and all the spare time I'll have will allow me to work on the actual writing of Book 1. Which means I'll have that sample chapter ready very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment