Friday 21 August 2009

Update 3

As I mentioned, now we'll have my proper update.

Over the week there have been many new developments in my book, I've got names for all of the major areas concerned in the books, so the map itself can get completed without problems, but the map hasn't shown much progress yet. There's also been a new character implemented, not to mention a new bunch of storyline twists and alterations this character brings.

I've been making huge advances with the storyline itself and even gotten a few future ideas, as well as brought in ways to explain certain things in the book.

So really everything is going very well, as always, feel free to leave comments or ask me any questions, I'm always happy to get to know people interested in this project. :)

Also over the coming few days I'm going to attempt to set up blog sits for my other projects, so keep an eye out on my Myspace hub site for the links to those. :)

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment